It’s Farmers Market season here in Chicago – the best way to kick off spring! St. Nicholas Cathedral School is hoping to host a few markets here in Ukrainian Village again this summer, and the Empty Bottle also hosts a monthly farmer’s market in our neighborhood but if you can’t wait for their monthly markets, here are a few weekly markets around our area that you might want to try out.
- Big Star – Rumor has it that they host a weekly farmers market. Check out their blog/facebook/twitter feeds to find out more!
- Wicker Park Farmers Market – This weekly market is located within the park also named Wicker Park, every Sunday, from 8am-2pm, June 5th through October 30th.
- (Updated) Polish Triangle Marketplace – The WickerParkBucktown SSA is hosting a weekly market on Thursday nights from 2-8pm June 30th – September 29th 2011. If you want be a vendor by the way, you have until June 3rd to get your forms in.
- The Logan Square Farmer’s Market runs every Sunday starting in June through to October from 10:00am – 3:00pm at the southeast corner of Logan Blvd. and Milwaukee Avenue.
- West Humboldt Park Farmers Market & Bazaar – This is a weekly Saturday market starting June 4th and running until October 8th 2011. Stop by between 10:00am and 2:00pm at 3601 West Chicago Avenue and get yourself some fresh goodies.