The Ukrainian Village Fest began in 2002 as a neighborhood festival with the concept of offering a world-class celebration of Ukrainian spirit to the Chicago community while showcasing the best of Ukrainian arts and culture. From the very beginning it has been a huge success by providing all-day entertainment for the entire family, introducing Ukrainian culture to the general American public and creating an energetic atmosphere in the Ukrainian village.
- Vendors selling Ukrainian items, jewelry, T-shirts, kids’ toys, and much more.
- Food from local restaurants including shishkebobs, hamburgers, potato pancakes, pierogies, etc.
- Kids’ area behind the main tent with inflatable slides and moon walks, as well as train rides.
- Beer garden serving Ukrainian as well as domestic beer.
- Main stage featuring singers and the local dance ensembles
Bring your family and friends to the Ukrainian Village Festival held on Superior St., between Oakley Blvd. and Leavitt St., just one block south of Chicago Ave. in the heart of the Ukrainian Village.
Tags: Ukrainian Village Fest