Thursday February 20th, 2014 – 6:30pm – Helen School Cafeteria
Officers and UVNA Board Members in attendance:
- President: Paul Matwyshyn
- Treasurer: Harriet Siller
- Secretary: Samantha Arnold
- Board Members: George Matwyshyn
- We had a lot of questions and discussions about historic districts and their requirements for historic properties, as well as the guidelines for maintenance, and how to work with Landmarks to make updates to your own property.
- We also talked about economic incentives for the repair and rehabilitation of historic buildings at the local and national level
Keith writes a blog about vintage property, that covers buying, selling, as well as historic preservation issues, and maintenance issues like foundations and windows. It’s called Do You Speak Vintage? and can be found here.
- Steve Niketopoulos – President
- Leigh Kelsey – Vice President
- Kim Jackewicz – Secretary
- Lily Steele – Treasurer
The date for the next meeting will be announced soon!