Contact us: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 UVNA Officers
President: Steve Niketopoulos http://gnomiartas.gr/?node=%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88-%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%83%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%88%D9%84&907=76 فيديو بوكر على الهاتف المحمول Vice President: Leigh Kelsey لعب قمار على النت Treasurer: Lily Steele cops and robbers slots Secretary: Kim Jackewicz
Ukrainian Village is a historic Chicago neighborhood located south of Wicker Park. Its boundaries are Division St. (1200 N) to the north, Chicago Ave. (800 N) to the south, Western Ave. (2400 W) to the west, and Damen Ave. (2000 W) to the east. It was the first neighborhood to be designated an ‘official neighborhood’ of Chicago by Mayor Jane Byrne in 1983. A section of the neighborhood was designated as a Chicago Landmark District in 2002 with extensions added in 2005 and 2007.
The Ukrainian Village Neighborhood Association is a not-for-profit community organization in Chicago, Illinois whose mission is to foster a sense of pride and well-being in among its residents. Originally the Ukrainian Village Preservation Society, UVNA builds upon the success of the Preservation Society to maintain Ukrainian Village’s historic character and has expanded upon that mission to include the promotion of responsible urban planning, civic engagement, and community advocacy. UVNA provides a forum for residents and local leaders to voice concerns about new development, historic district compliance, crime, and safety.
- Old World Meets Modern Vision in West Town’s Ukrainian Village (Chicago Tribune, 2009)
- A Tale of Two Villages - Ukrainian Village & East Village Neighborhood Guide (Chicago Reader, 2008)
- Success Stories: Ukrainian Village Landmark Extension three time the charm – 2007 – (Preservation Chicago)
- Ukrainian Village, Chicago - Wikipedia Entry
- Ukrainian Village and East Village – Explore Chicago
- Ukrainian Village – entry in the Encyclopedia of Chicago
- Ukrainian Village - entry in wikia.com